Please check back soon for how-to videos.
We love what we do and part of our job as professionals is to provide you with the best resources you need to make informed decisions about your trees. We hope that the following links will provide additional information about native trees and plants, bugs, safe DIY tree care, as well as additional resources for our clients.
Each year, we donate TONS of mulch to Lexington’s urban gardens. And we still have mulch to spare. Check out the links below for more information about getting on our wood chip list and what to expect.
- How to Properly Mulch a Tree
- Do You Really Need a Truckload? (video coming soon)
- Benefits of Mulch
DIY Tree Care
- How to Prune a Tree
- The 3-step Pruning Cut (video coming soon)
- Tree Owner’s Guide for Homeowners
- More at www.treesaregood.org
Native Trees and Plants
- Why Native Plants Matter
- Choosing the Perfect Tree for Your Yard
- The Arboretum, State Botanical Garden of Kentucky
- Native Alternatives to Invasive Plants
Not all bugs are bad!
- Beneficial Insects You Want in Your Garden
- Everything You Need to Know about Emerald Ash Borer
- Our Other Experts – University of Kentucky Entomology